Outpatient Mental Health
The Counseling Center of Georgetown provides the entire spectrum of
outpatient mental health services. We have staff members who are qualified to
work with problems ranging from everday coping difficulties to severe organic
brain syndromes. We also are affiliated with the finest hospitals and
residential treatment facilities, so in the event a patient's condition may
be too severe for outpatient treatment, we have the ability to consult and
locate the appropriate placement for virtually any condition.
Services provided include:
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Full Psychiatric Services
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Intensive treatment for alcohol and substance abuse is also available on
an oupatient basis. This program is designed with the client and family, with
the client's employment in mind.
- Recovery from addiction while remaining in the home
- Individuals maintain employment while in the recovery process
- Programs can be customized to agree with the client's home and family obligations.
- Affordable treatment payment plans are available to help
clients meet the financial component -- most insurance
plans cover this treatment.